Trial: Character Animation
Trial: Bouncing Burger 2
- Title: Pleonastic
- Genre: Real-Life Animation
- Concept: The practice of capitalism as daily habit of bourgeoisie on consuming food
- Story Background:
- Cultural – Mom said rice would cry and would shed tears if not eaten up
- Economic – Social gap between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat
- Social – Appreciating the food & respecting the older.
- Exposition – A young girl, named Laura, comes from wealthy family, less appreciates the food and has a habit of wasting food.
- Rising Action – She has been told and warned not to throw food by her mother and a shabby scavenger. Otherwise, something bad will happen.
- Conflict – She is haunted by the guilty, starting to hallucinate the living foods: burger, rice, and coffee.
- Falling Action – She realizes her fault during her hardships
- Resolution – She respects the food, the people and her life
- Fara Umainah as Laura
- Aisha Noor as Mika
- Hillandra as The Scavenger
- Rahmadia Putri as Laura’s Mom
- Encourage people to respect the food
- Criticize the practice of capitalism
- Increase the social awareness
- Entertain the audience
- Job Division:
- Pre-Production: Concept, Storyline & Storyboard (Sifa&Rahma), Character Design (Sifa), Background Design (Rahma)
- Production: Shooting & Animating (Sifa&Rahma)
- Post-Production: Editing (Sifa&Rahma)
Sampoerna University is one of international universities in Indonesia, offering accredited U.S. degree courses. The courses are delivered in English and designed with multidisciplinary learning and collaboration. Its curriculum offers student with exceptional opportunities to define and impact the future of their fields, as well as related areas. Under the integrated innovative education system, Sampoerna University is able to provide internationl quality education.
In 2014, Sampoerna University was repositioning itself from Siswa Bangsa International University (USBI). “Ignite the future” as new brand of this university embodies strategic rationate, vision and mission. It expresses the focus of unleashing the potential of student and takes the form of Spark. The Sampoerna University Master Logo consists of spark symbol and logotype with blue and cyan color. The logotype features the name “Sampoerna University” specially set in a chosen typeface. Together, the symbol and logotype forms a logo that is modern and progressive.
The Sampoerna University Master Logo is defined as distinctive and easily-recognized visual identity. However, the meaning of the logo has not put in place clearly, making the audience hard to get the message. Besides, it is still being a question of how effective this logo representing the brand, vision and mission of Sampoerna University. It needs further study of the logo covered the history of the logo, meaning of the symbol, logotype, and colors. In order to get good result of logo analysis, research must be done systematically with qualitative data from open-ended questions and inteviews.