- Title: Pleonastic
- Genre: Real-Life Animation
- Concept: The practice of capitalism as daily habit of bourgeoisie on consuming food
- Story Background:
- Cultural – Mom said rice would cry and would shed tears if not eaten up
- Economic – Social gap between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat
- Social – Appreciating the food & respecting the older.
- Exposition – A young girl, named Laura, comes from wealthy family, less appreciates the food and has a habit of wasting food.
- Rising Action – She has been told and warned not to throw food by her mother and a shabby scavenger. Otherwise, something bad will happen.
- Conflict – She is haunted by the guilty, starting to hallucinate the living foods: burger, rice, and coffee.
- Falling Action – She realizes her fault during her hardships
- Resolution – She respects the food, the people and her life
- Fara Umainah as Laura
- Aisha Noor as Mika
- Hillandra as The Scavenger
- Rahmadia Putri as Laura’s Mom
- Encourage people to respect the food
- Criticize the practice of capitalism
- Increase the social awareness
- Entertain the audience
- Job Division:
- Pre-Production: Concept, Storyline & Storyboard (Sifa&Rahma), Character Design (Sifa), Background Design (Rahma)
- Production: Shooting & Animating (Sifa&Rahma)
- Post-Production: Editing (Sifa&Rahma)
Click here to download the timeline
Click here to download the storyline